- Depressed emotion – feeling negative, sad, grief, cry often with no reason, irritability, agitation.
- Negative feelings – hopeless, worthless or guilt, feeling disabled or suicidal.
- Lack of motivation or interest – careless, no will power, can’t keep routine activities.
- Restless – interrupted sleep or insomnia.
- Fatigue – feeling run down.
- Weight problems – significant weight gain or loss.
- Lack of concentration, forgetful, moving slowly.
Without side effects from medications, no withdraw suffering or addictions, acupuncture naturally enhance the body’s own healing power and lift the symptoms of depression and anxiety. The focus is upon achieving a balance of body, mind and spirit.